Meal Gift Registration
The meal gifts that will be provided come from your community. Many businesses, schools, groups, clubs, churches and families donate enough food and funds to make this happen. The 500 Turkeys Team coordinates it all.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN OCTOBER 14 by 2pm
It is in your best interest to read all
information below before registering
There is no criteria to be eligible. If you are in need, sign up for ONE meal gift. It is between YOU & GOD.
Helpful hints for us both:
- ONE MEAL GIFT PER HOME AND MUST BE REGISTERED TO AN ADULT
- DO NOT register for a meal if you do not intend on picking it up so we are able to feed as many as possible this year.
- DO NOT register for a meal unless you are in need. No judgement from us. We only want to feed as many people as possible.
- Registration is and always will be, first to register, first to receive.
- You can register for yourself or another family.
- Duplicates, copies and such will be removed so others in need may partake.
We are a small group of people working hard to feed those in the most need in our communities all over NWI. We can not feed everyone but we do our best to help who we can. We ask for patience and grace with response time, questions & tech hiccups.
DISTRIBUTION WILL BE INSIDE THIS YEAR
- IMPORTANT – We ask that you pick up on the date and time on your reserved ticket. We can not safely and quickly accommodate masses of people all at the same time.
- You can pick up ANYTIME during time your specific ticket states. Coming at the beginning will probably be busy.
- There will be a period of time to wait as we serve each of you will love and grace.
- Please do not bring extra people with you as space is limited.
- No parking in the street or stopping street traffic will be allowed as per the city laws. If the lot is full, we ask you wait patiently at another location in the city and return to see if there is space in the lot.
- YOUR KINDNESS AND GRACE ARE APPRECIATED AND EXPECTED. THIS IS A MINISTRY THAT WANTS TO LOVE YOU AND HELP YOU. Please respect the volunteers that are working hard to do that.
E-MAIL NOTIFICATION & REGISTRATION
It is the responsibility of the person registering to complete the registration IN FULL. A confirmation ticket will be sent to the e-mail provided. If an e-mail was NOT received, that means that the registration was not completed properly or there was incorrect e-mail information. For those on the waiting list, an e-mail will be sent to the address provided as stated above.
It is the responsibility of the e-mailed ticket holder or those on the waiting list, to check his/her e-mail and find the tickets as soon as registration is completed. The tickets will be sent as a PDF that can be printed or shown on a mobile device when picking up the meal gift. Put them in a safe place. We may not be available to find your lost tickets.
When registrations are “full”, please choose the Sunday date to register for the waiting list. As meals become available, you will receive an e-mail and will have limited time to officially register for a meal. If you miss your opportunity, please re-register for the waiting list. Your previous spot will NOT be saved. You will be electronically placed in the order in which you registered. BEING ON THE WAITLIST DOES NOT GUARANTEE A MEAL.
Have you read the above information?
Ticket #1 – Saturday, November 18th, 11a-2p
Closed – Pick Up 11a-2p
Ticket #2 – Saturday, November 18th, 2p-5p
Closed – Pick Up 2p-5p
Ticket #3 – Sunday, November 19th, 3p-6p
WAIT LIST ONLY
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL RIGHT AFTER